Saturday, May 5, 2007


This is our first post to our blog and I thought this might be a good way for people that I care about far and near to keep in touch with us. Posted here is a recent pic of the light of our life, Carter, who will be 19 mo. old soon. He is into everything and is a sweet child. Here in Mt Juliet, TN the weather is starting to get warm here and Carter loves to play outside.
Hopefully we can stay current on this blog...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the 21st Century! Who'da thunk yer dum ole ant in Pencilvania wud be the leeder in this thang?

Good luck keepin' up - always a challenge for me, and I'm not working full-time with a young'un to chase after. We definately enjoy the pix and hearing from you - Carter is certainly growing up and changing - looking more like a little boy and less like a baby every pic I see!

Mel said...

Good job on the first post! Looking forward to what's to come.

Unknown said...

Nice work with that mower Carter! I've got some weed wacking for you when you're available.