
This has been a great Mother's Day today. Carter made me an apron that has his little handprints on it because he is my little helper always esp.when I am in the kitchen. Clint has been a sweetie as well.
I don't guess you really truly appreciate everything that goes into being a mom until you are a mom! It is just the greatest!! I am trying to cherish every fleeting moment that I have as a mom. Sometimes you need to sit still while life passes you by and take a minute to enjoy all of the blessings we are blessed with. I am so thankful to be a mom, to have a wonderful mother (who has a strong heart -thank goodness) and a good mother-in-law as well.
1 comment:
What a cutie pie! And Carter doesn't look so bad either! Happy Mother's Day on all counts. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date on your mother as well as your own goings-on.
Post a Comment