Even though it has been a short week this week, I do think we did get many things accomplised. As you can see- we added columns on the front and back porches. They are planning to pour the patio next week and hopefully the sidewalks
etc soon.

I did want to share some exciting pics of th cabinets!! The blue room is the laundry room- it looks done- I mean you can see the floor-the sink is in... counters are even in!


This is a picture of the entertainment center in the living room that was built from scratch- I am excited about that as well- I can see many, many pictures that I have had in storage on those shelves already!
This is a picture of the guest bathroom- cabinets + countertops in! The paint needs another coat. So it will be a little darker.


Here are some pics of my dining room- with the 2 paint colors finally.
No comments:
Post a Comment