Yep, we got some brick on finally.. ( i say finally like it has been a long time?? really doesnt seem like it!) They started Wed/Thurs. and I may post some additional pics tonight because they were able to get alot more done over the weekend.. We are hoping for some rain so we can see how the roof does and then the dry wall will come and possibly the porches will be poured and the front doors might be delivered.. Things are moving right along.. I went and tried to start picking out my floors too this week (whew! )
Oh and on a less exciting but totally ness. note.. we got our septic tank and water line dug. Carter and I went out one night and he was sooo excited to see the mini loader, excavator and dump truck there working... Here are some pics of him standing at the tip top of a big rock pile and then here he is playing in Clint's much coveted crawl space under our house.. He is in the envy of his friends because he doesnt have to crawl in the crawl space..
No comments:
Post a Comment